How do I participate and qualify for rewards?
June 15 – September 14, 2020
- If you haven’t already, download Civic Wallet and verify your identity on the app
- Make at least one (1) successful referral
- To count as a successful referral, your referral must also download Civic Wallet and get verified on the app by September 14, 2020
- Complete at least three (3) transactions as follows:
- Send funds from a crypto wallet or exchange into your Civic Wallet
- Send or receive funds with two (2) different Civic Wallet users
September 15, 2020
- Referral program is closed
- CVCs assigned to all those who qualify, and locked for a minimum of one year
October 15, 2020 or earlier
- Winners notified by Civic
December 15, 2020 or earlier
- View the number of CVCs for which you qualified via email or in the app
September 15, 2021
- CVCs distributed to all qualified users
- The terms of the Lock Up Period are subject to change at the sole discretion of Civic.
Here’s a closer look at the rewards tiers:
How do I get verified on the Civic Wallet app?
Getting verified in Civic Wallet takes just minutes:
- Take a video selfie so we know you’re a real person
- Verify an identity document such as passport, national identity card, driving license, or residence permit
- Create a username
With your verified Civic Wallet, sending funds to friends and family has never been easier.
I’ve referred many people but not all of them have downloaded and gotten verified on Civic Wallet. Now what?
In order to be credited as your referral, your referrals have until Monday, September 14, 2020 to download and get verified on the app. Keep reminding them!
When can I redeem my rewards?
If qualified, CVC tokens will be distributed in your Civic Wallet on September 15, 2021.
Are there any restrictions?
Nationals and residents of the following countries are restricted from using Civic Wallet: Afghanistan, Algeria, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bolivia, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, China, Colombia, Congo, Cuba, Cyprus, Ecuador, Egypt, Eritrea, Haiti, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ivory Coast, Jordan, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Morocco, Myanmar, Nepal, North Korea, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, and Zimbabwe.
Spammers, hackers, and any bad actors will be removed the moment they are discovered.
No Civic employees or immediate family are eligible for rewards.
*This is not an offer to U.S. Persons or to Persons resident in the United States and the rewards program is not available to U.S. Persons or to Persons resident in the United States.
I have more questions. Where can I go for help?