- Verified by Civic Pass is not supported for users under the age of 18.
- Verified by Civic Pass is not supported for nationals and residents of the following countries: Belarus, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Ukraine, and Venezuela.
- Civic reserves the right to decline projects at its discretion.
- Civic does not endorse or vouch for projects participating in its Verified by Civic Pass program.
- Civic does not perform due diligence on the project and the project team’s involvement in other projects (historic or ongoing).
- Civic will endeavor to protect the true identities of individuals who completed the identity verification process as part of this offering.
- Civic aims to protect the privacy of all its users. We do not release sensitive information gathered through the Verified by Civic Pass program. If we are presented with substantiated evidence of wrongdoing by authorities, a formal court order, subpoena, or equivalent, we will collaborate appropriately to honor the request for information.
- Requests to share information with authorities will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Examples of sites where victims of rug pulls in the United States may file complaints include: