Technical Product Lead
Location: Germany. This is a remote role but candidates should be based in Germany and have a residence visa for Europe.
Language: English is the primary working language at Civic.
Reporting: The Technical Product Lead will report to the VP of Product.
Position overview: We are looking for a Technical Product Lead with experience working in fast-paced, Agile, distributed teams.
You will be responsible for the architecture, implementation and testing of responsive, secure and user-friendly mobile, web and blockchain applications applications, as well as working with the product team, clients and external service providers to provide the best possible product to our users.
We require a leader that is proactive, flexible, disciplined and communicative. Civic in an environment with an extremely flat hierarchy, where initiative is greatly appreciated, expected and rewarded. You will be influencing the product and architecture of our system in substantial ways.
- Support the VP of Product with driving product strategy and roadmap execution
- Lead Engineering team through product management lifecycle from conception to launch
- Take lead on product development sprints, and evaluate & recalibrate roadmap as needed
- Analyze and prioritize technical/product decisions based on WSJF principles
- 3+ years professional experience as a Technical Product Manager or Product Lead
- Good understanding of software engineering design principles, especially asynchronous systems
- Experience in building developer-friendly APIs, SDKs and/or building for developers or developer platforms
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to synthesize data and metrics to back up assumptions and feature concepts
- Experience building serverless, cloud-native systems (ideally AWS)
- Familiarity with, and interest in blockchain technologies and/or distributed systems
- Ideally experience as a software engineer
- Comfort and skill in a remote-working environment
- A track record of launching new software products and experiences with measurable outcomes
- Experience building Serverless, cloud-native systems (ideally AWS)
- Experience with Kubernetes & Docker
Our Tech Stack:
- Kotlin, Swift
- React Native, Redux, Rx
- Serverless: AWS Lambda, API Gateway, Kinesis, DynamoDB etc.
- Blockchain: Ethereum (Solidity), Solana (Rust)