Location: Anywhere you want! We encourage qualified applicants from anywhere in the world to apply.
Language: English is the primary working language at Civic.
Reporting: The Support Analyst will temporarily report to the Director of Business Operations.
Position overview: We are looking for a motivated Support Analyst who is never tired of learning and aims to deliver world class customer service at the highest level. Come join our employee-first organization and be on the cutting edge of tech like DeFi, NFTs, and Web 3.0!
- Provide world-class support to Civic users and customers by investigating, troubleshooting and resolving cases across email, social media, and chat
- Manage, prioritize and respond to Tier 2 issues, inquiries and escalations
- Work closely with development and product teams to triage bugs, escalate issues and identify root causes to improve user experience
- Serve as the domain expert for multiple workflows, policies and tools
- Stay up to date on product launches, changes in policy, known issues, pain points, and feature requests
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Civic can better serve them
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years in related customer support role
- Demonstrated passion for customer service and ability to solve problems and deliver positive results for customers with high level of empathy
- Excellent written communication skills in English with the ability to explain complex topics in easily understood, concise language
- Familiarity with Zendesk, Slack, JIRA
- Must be available to work US business hours
- Experience in KYC, KYB, fraud, account access
- Advanced knowledge of Zendesk, Slack and/ JIRA
- Familiarity with DeFi, NFT or Web 3.0