Customer Support Manager
Location: Anywhere you want! Sufficient timezone crossover or willingness to shift hours to work with PST/PDT colleagues required, but we encourage qualified applicants from anywhere in the world to apply.
Language: English is the primary working language at Civic.
Reporting: The Customer Support Manager will report to the Director of Business Operations.
Position overview: We are looking for a proactive and motivated Customer Success Manager to join us and excited about the opportunity of building a best in class support experience and operations. This is a cross-functional role that will interact with many teams and will also serve as the subject matter expert across all our solutions on the support team. We are looking for candidates who have exceptional communication skills and a proven track record of driving customer success.
- Serve as the ‘voice of the customer’ and provide internal feedback on how we can better serve them to maximize customer value and retention
- Work directly with Product, Engineering and Marketing teams to identify critical issues and bugs, drive customer issue to resolution, and support new product launches
- Participate in testing of new and updated products and provide feedback
- Collaborate with Marketing team to build customer-facing content and collateral
- Serve as Civic product SME and ensure escalated customer issues are responded to in a professional and timely manner
- Oversee team of Level 1 support agents and build processes to improve support operations
- Foster a sense of urgency, professionalism and execution that establishes a new level of expected customer service performance
- Bachelor’s degree at minimum
- 2-4 years in customer support role, preferably in tech industry. Blockchain knowledge not required but a plus
- Experience working with Engineering teams, Sales, and Product Managers
- Self-starter who thrives under ambiguity in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
- Demonstrated passion for customer service and ability to solve problems and deliver positive results for customers
- Excellent written communication skills with the ability to explain complex topics in easily understood, concise language
- Familiarity with Zendesk, Slack, Trello, Salesforce
- Experience working on a remote team