Customer Support Lead
Location: Anywhere you want! We encourage qualified applicants from anywhere in the world to apply.
Language: English is the primary working language at Civic.
Reporting: The Customer Support Lead will report to the Director of Business Operations.
Position overview: We are looking for a proactive and motivated Customer Support Lead to join us and excited about the opportunity of building a best in class support experience and operations. This is a cross-functional role that will interact with many teams and will also serve as the subject matter expert across all our solutions on the support team. We are looking for candidates who have exceptional communication skills and a proven track record of driving customer excellence.
- Lead and coach a team of specialists and serve as a point of escalation contact for support and product issue
- Responsible for meeting the quality and productivity targets of the team
- Work closely with development and product teams to triage bugs, escalate issues and identify root causes to improve user experience
- Review and analyze business and performance metrics, note concerning trends in order to develop and implement corrective action plans
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years in customer support role, preferably in tech industry
- Demonstrated passion for customer service and ability to solve problems and deliver positive results for customers with high level of empathy
- Excellent written communication skills in English with the ability to explain complex topics in easily understood, concise language
- Familiarity with Zendesk, Slack, JIRA