Engineering – Germany
PR/Marketing – Anywhere
Operations – Anywhere
About Civic Technologies
Civic is the leader in decentralized identity for web3. The company’s flagship product, Civic Pass, is an integrated permissioning tool that helps business customers enable secure access to their on-chain assets. Users may also manage their Web3 identity, presence and reputation. If you’re ready to make waves at the epicenter of the most exciting industry in tech, we might be a fit.
We are a team of passionate, technical and collaborative individuals who believe that identity is the key to unlocking the future of blockchain’s mainstream adoption. We work hard, celebrate success and strive to support one another to overcome challenges. We are low on ego, and high on teamwork. Civic is one of the original blockchain companies in the identity space, and is just hitting its stride.
A few benefits of working at Civic:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- 100% company paid health insurance for employee, spouse/partner and children (medical, vision, dental, life) (U.S. only)
- Employee funded FSA, HSA (U.S. only)
- Employee funded 401k plan (U.S. only)
- Work from wherever you like
- Computer equipment and workspace touches to suit your needs
- Flexible time off as agreed with your manager and your team – we don’t count hours in the seat, we focus on productivity and deliverables
- Parental leave
- Unlimited company-paid budget for technical/training books
- Ongoing annual budget for company-paid education programs including classes, conferences, professional associations, certifications, etc.
- Annual team get together somewhere on the globe – we love to see each other in person too!
- Great colleagues and inspiring startup environment
There is no one “Civic” kind of employee – we like it that way! Civic celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.