About Civic Technologies
Civic is changing the way individuals and businesses think about and manage identities in our increasingly digital world. At the vanguard of the decentralized identity space, Civic is focused on real-world mass adoption applications of its technology. The company offers flexible, reusable identity verification for businesses and uses digital identity as a gateway for decentralized finance on the Solana and other blockchains. Civic uses identity.com’s open-source, blockchain-based ecosystem to verify credentials. Civic was co-founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Vinny Lingham and Jonathan Smith.
Civic celebrates the uniqueness of our team; we value diverse viewpoints, experiences and are an equal opportunity employer. There is no one “Civic” kind of employee – we like it that way! Civic celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
We are a team of passionate, technical and collaborative individuals who believe that identity is the key to unlocking the future of blockchain’s mainstream adoption. We work hard, celebrate success and strive to support one another to overcome challenges. We are low on ego, and high on teamwork. Civic is one of the original blockchain companies in the identity space, and is just hitting its stride. Join us!
A few benefits of working at Civic:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- 100% company paid health insurance for employee, spouse/partner and children (medical, vision, dental, life) (U.S. only)
- Employee funded FSA, HSA (U.S. only)
- Employee funded 401k plan (U.S. only)
- Work from wherever you like
- Computer equipment and workspace touches to suit your needs
- Flexible time off as agreed with your manager and your team – we don’t count hours in the seat, we focus on productivity and deliverables
- Parental leave
- Unlimited company-paid budget for technical/training books
- Ongoing annual budget for company-paid education programs including classes, conferences, professional associations, certifications, etc.
- Annual team get together somewhere on the globe – we love to see each other in person too!
- Great colleagues and inspiring startup environment